Diegnan and Brophy’s Municipal and Government Law Practice Group has experience in many facets of Municipal and Government Law.
Our attorneys have represented various governmental entities in litigation and employment matters and have served as counsel for several municipal and county governments.
Diegnan and Brophy’s Municipal and Government Practice Group attorneys currently represent:
- County of Morris (Special APS Counsel)
- Borough of Atlantic Highlands (Conflict Counsel to Borough Attorney)
- Township of Brick (Hearing Officer)
- Township of Brick (Special Litigation Counsel)
- Borough of Keyport (Special Counsel)
- Neptune Township (EMS Counsel)
Mr. Brophy is currently Municipal Prosecutor (as primary or alternate/conflict) for:
- Borough of Keyport
- Township of Brick (alternate)
- Borough of Lake Como (alternate/conflict)
- Township of Marlboro (alternate/conflict)
- Township of Neptune (alternate/conflict)
Previously, our attorneys have served in the following positions:
- County of Monmouth Special Counsel
- Borough of South Toms River Prosecutor
- Wall Township Prosecutor
- City of Rahway alternate Prosecutor
- Borough of Belmar Public Defender
- Township of Neptune alternate Public Defender
Our experienced Municipal and Government Law Practice Group attorneys and our relationships across the state places Diegnan & Brophy in the unique position to serve governmental entities in various capacities.